We'll tackle any film foreign or otherwise, paying exclusive attention to Arthouse, Indie & Cult features. Selected up to the minute News will also be given prominence.


August 27, 2008

Latest Poster for 'Sad Dream'

Here's the latest poster for Kim Ki-Duk's upcoming film 'Sad Dream' (Bi-mong, [비몽]) starring Lee Na-Young and Japanese actor Joe Odagiri. This is the second film from Kim Ki-Duk to feature a non-Korean actor in the lead role ('Breath' was his other film starring Chang Chen from Taiwan). 'Sad Dream' opens in South Korea this October.

3 comments:

Things I Love about Japan said...

I'm looking forward to this, as long as there isn't any animal abuse!

ian said...

Yah, I might have to give this a serious look, too. Eloquent poster. Reminds me of a still from Tsai Ming-Liang's 'I Don't Want to Sleep Alone'.

Cool site!

Nobody Knows said...

Wow... i would love to see it.. unfortunatly not all of his movies arrive to portugal. i have only seen: iron 3.. the isle.. smaritan girl an spring, ...!! thanks for visiting my blog. nice to meet you.